“For the last four years, to compliment my grade six science class unit on the respiratory system and inhalants, Kat has created and taught my students a lesson about the process of breathing while also teaching them yoga poses. My students are quick to exclaim that the lesson is fun, relaxing, and incredibly informative. I agree!” –Oliver Hay, Shore Country Day School, Beverly, MA
Inspiring with her dynamic, deep and humorous expertise, Kat offers:
- Life Coaching for women ages 35-60 in transition-- career reboot, divorce, empty nest, post-college, health reclamation and other "what nexts?"
- Public yoga classes and workshops
- Group wellness coaching and yoga instruction in corporate and educational settings
- 200 and 300 Yoga Alliance certified Yoga Teacher Training programs
- Yoga Retreats and International Travel
- Speaking engagements on a wide range of topics including life transition, yoga, health and wellness, parenting and family life.